Saturday, March 27, 2010

Scare of snake? i'm not...

icode eXotic animals exhibition totally blowd my mind...
yeah, iguanas + other kind of lizards, spiders(OMG!!! aracnidphobic), a little squirel(i think...=p forgot to ask), a wild cat (not HSM's WIld Cats) and snakes...

1. got to pet a huge iguana...about the size of my thigh (actually, bigger!!) felt like plastic toy...haha...
2. braced myself to go into the spiders show room...opend the door, took a few step, turn back and close the door...again, went inside, walked far from the spiders, look at them a bit, have funny feeling all over my body, total shock when i saw a spider crawling on their hand...waaargh!..
3. saw the pythons, wanted to take picture(with them on me) hehe...
4. asked nas to accompany me n take my picture...
5. choose an albino python (dont know why the person incharge seem shock when i said i want the albino python...???
6. nervous.(i may die-like in anoconda movie lol)...but then the python seem soooooooooOOOOOOooo CUTE!!!
7. love the feeling of being wraped by the python (somehow i feel more secure...??)
8. took pictures. they took the python... =(
9. "Bro, gimme back 'my' albino python!!"(i said inside)
10. decided to have a pet snake later...(n still deciding bcause thinking of my future pet cats..lol)


btw: it was so hot!!the reptiles need to be sprayed with water and ice...n my hair felt like being put into an oven lol...
n i look messy n comot...=(

3 comments:

  1. python CUTE!!? HaHaHa..
    First time lak dengar.. :P
    Maybe u should get a python..
    If u don't wan people to come time raya! hahaha ^^
    Nice experience though.. :)

    ReplyDelete