Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Aerobic + Step mania

i admit that i'm not the person who really likes sports... i'm a mess in most of them...to make it worse i don't like to jog... as exercise is very important i do feel that i been to lazy with my body.

what i like to do best is dancing (though my dance moves are very amateur...=p). so i start practicing dancing as my routine exercise every day. not only that i do aerobic, i also play step mania. i really have fun!! ^^

everybody knows what is aerobic. this is my present favourite one so far which i found in youtube:
the moves are very simple but very catchy...i just go with the song and enjoy it very much... XD

now, let me explain a bit about step mania. step mania is actually a dancing game where you play using a dance mat. so you need to move your legs according to the arrows in the screen. it is a very fun game with variety of song to be chosen from their online library.
ok i know the video clip above is a bit too much for a beginner like me...huhu... but not to worry, there are many levels of difficulty. i usually go with novice and easy..huhu...at least i'm sweating..
btw i only use soft foam mat and adapter to connect the mat with my lappy.
this is the link to the page if you wish to download, install and play step mania (it is FREE!! yeay!):
 http://www.stepmania.com/



p.s.: pray that i will continue this exercise routine so that i can say bye bye to my muffin top..ngeee XD

No comments:

Post a Comment